1. To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
2. To support "first-class" nerve communication through the body - promoting health and wellbeing.
3. To help strengthen their child's immunity - encouraging few colds, ear-aches and general illness.
4. To help resolve breastfeeding issues and colic.
5. To reduce the detrimental impact our modern world has on our children's health.
6. Encourages children to thrive by supporting digestive strength.
7. To help improve their child's ability to learn and concentrate.
8. To promote body balance - helping to resolve poor posture, asthma, allergies and bed wetting.
9. To help kids stay fun and light hearted.
10. To help kids stay in tip-top shape.
Written by: Dr. Tara , Live Well Family Chiropractic